Dr. Bradford Blakeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Blakeman?

Posted on March 30th, 2017

He is a terrific surgeon!!!!

surgey & post treatment

Posted on December 7th, 2015

rude, arrogant, self centered are kind words for this individual. no time for patient/family after surgery.

Think twice about this doctor.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Blakeman claims to be a caring surgeon for his patients . I would think twice before having him as a surgeon. This Doctor is rude and arrogant. My Mother had Open Heart Surgery for a bicuspid valve and he warned her about her breathing saying it could be a problem. Then he scared my Mother into surgery telling her she had 6 months to live. My Mother chose to have she trusted him that the surgery is very common and not to worry. My Mother never woke up from that surgery she died on the table during that surgery. When Dr. Brakeman came to tell us he was rude and when I tried to ask questions he yelled at me that she new the risks. The funny thing is in the end he claimed she died from a very rare thing her Aortic had separated from her Heart he could not explain why and that she was dead . The breathing she was so worried about never caused a problem my Mother was 57 years old. He claimed she had a weak heart Really! You never told her that I went to every appointment with her . Please get a second opinion before you have surgery I know my mother would've never gotten on the table if she knew her heart was too weak to handle the surgery . She would've gladly taken those six months and spent it with her family and would've been a piece . Instead she died during the surgery on a cold table alone because an arrogant doctor thought he could fix something that he could not . I would never recommend this doctor .

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Excellent surgeon. I would trust him to operate again, if need be.

Quality of life

Posted on May 13th, 2014

This doctor performed surgery on my mother in 2006. Due to the risky nature of the procedure, my mother had multiple strokes during her surgery. He scared my mother (into the surgery) by graphically describing to her how she would die if her aneurysm burst. Paul Blakeman was arrogant, avoidant and rude when dealing with the aforementioned patient's family. He had absolutely nothing to say or do with my mother or her family when she did not wake up as expected (three days) after her surgery. He "fixed" her heart, but she has no quality of life. She walked into Community Hospital in 2006, expecting to be home in a week. She came home four months later in a wheel chair, with very limited use of her left hand and has been bed bound ever since. I would never recommend this doctor, no matter how sterling his reputation. Blakeman's bio says he does extensive training to stay in shape. He should consider some extensive training in personality development.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2013

This is a dedicated, caring man, I would highly recommend him, If the need arises I would certainly return to his care. He has a way of putting you at ease makes you feel like a valued individual. He actually came to my room two days in a row to check on my well being. You usually never get that kind of service. The ideal doctor you want caring for you.

Patient

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr Blakeman operated on me. He was supposed to fix my tricuspid valve, but fixed the wrong valve! I had to go to university of chicago to have another operation to get the correct valve fixed. Dr Blakeman never even saw me after surgery to own up to his mistake. They should take away his license.

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Doctor Blakeman could not have been Kinder. His description of the surgery put me at ease. He is a very caring man. Wish there were many more like him!!He is the best!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017