Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradford Blanchard
Dr. Bradford Blanchard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blanchard is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Center, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradford Blanchard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Blanchard was one of the "Old School" doctors, meaning he actually cared about his patients. He knew you, knew your family and genuinely cared about you as a person, not just as a means to make money. We miss him being in practice dearly. We have never been able to replace him as our PCP. Hope he is enjoying retirement!
Dr. Blanchard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Connecticut Health Center
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Saint Mary Home, West Hartford CT
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Hughes Health And Rehabilitation, Inc., West Hartford CT
West Hartford Health And Rehabilitation Center
Bishops Corner Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation, West Hartford CT
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
West Hartford Health And Rehabilitation Center, West Hartford CT
Avery Nursing HomeNoble Building, Hartford CT
Frances Warde Towers
Frances Warde Towers, West Hartford CT
Haven Health Center Of West Hartford, West Hartford CT
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
56 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Bradford Blanchard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions631 Quaker Ln S, West Hartford, CT
Dr. Bradford Blanchard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.