Have you seen Dr. Bradford D Bobrin?

If you have complex needs, find him.

I have a very complex medical history and Dr Bobrin was great. He reviewed records from 3 different hospitals and fixed my medications finally. He left my hospital but has his own office now. I hope he can see me there. He’s not a typical doctor but it worked for me. I’m better now.

I'll take smart over humble any day!

Dr. Bobrin is smart..really smart. He was so wonderful with my mother, making sure she was cared for, that we (her children) knew what was going on, and that all her medications made sense. He was wonderful to us. He did have to correct some medication changes that another doctor on her case made..and it was the right call since she felt better right away. It looks like the other reviewer had a bad experience with Dr. Bobrin and that's a shame because we found him really supportive and helpful and we wanted to see him outpatient too, but he does not do that. If you see him, run!!right up to him and ask him to see your mother or father, he listens and will make sure your mom gets all that she needs.

Start running if you see him coming!

I have had 3 experiences with this over opinionated jerk of a "Doctor". His opinion of himself is so high that he actually believes that he is the only Doctor that really knows medicine...and I quote " I am right 100% of the time...these other Doctors don't know enough about their own specialties let alone Medications they prescribe". If this guy walks into your room, please ask for another Doctor or better yet, scream for help! God forbid you challenge his opinion or ask him to consult your Doctor before moving on with any treatment Bobrin suggests...look out, here come the soap box, and its a BIG TALL UGLY BOX with a lot of chest pounding and ranting about how good he is! He does not like to consult with other Doctors because "they don't listen to me anyway so why bother". He is smart, I'll give him that, however there is such a thing too smart for your own good. I have never taken the time or effort to do anything like this, but I feel this Doc needs to be taken down a few pegs and learn a little humility, beside manor, and not to knock his own colleagues. I hope that you read this Dr Bobrin and learn from your past! You have a long way to go in life and those you step on, on the way up the ladder are the same people you will see on your inevitable way down.

Dr. Bradford D Bobrin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camden, NJ.