Have you seen Dr. Bradford S Bootstaylor?

VERY Dangerous, Avoid at All Costs

This doctor has multiple malpractice cases against him in Dekalb County and is very dangerous and reckless. The differences of personality that patients receive in his "care" is like night and day. He can be caring or full of rage, and he manipulates patients and nurses. Clearly unstable at best. I required subsequent surgeries after his horrible, neglectful treatment during birth and from what I understand he has injured many women and babies.

My experience with Dr Bootstaylor

Oh my God, I didn't think we still have Doctors like this around anymore. This Dr is the best Dr i've ever seen so far. The words from his mouth is just full of healing!!! God bless you so much for being who you are. You remind me of what medicine was all about; caring, compassion, and the ability to listen.

Surprisingly awful experience with Dr. B.

Dr. B was the backup OB when I attempted a home birth a few years ago. It still surprises me to think back on how cold and unsympathetic he was to my pain and distress after my hospital transfer and some of the hurtful, manipulative comments he made. I believe he went all out to give me a vaginal delivery with the assistance of forceps and a vacuum. I never thought I would say this, but I honestly wish I'd had a c-section because I now have significant pelvic floor damage, which, has hurt my sex life and will likely require surgery at some point. He really was not honest or forthright with me about the level of tearing and internal damage I sustained and didn't at all prepare me for what my recovery would be like or offer any options for pain relief, including topical anesthetic foams, which, I later learned are pretty standard.

Angel From God🙏

My wife & I were told from another doctor in Atlanta that we must have a c-section due to the risk to the baby & her during delivery. We felt that our freedom of choice in life was taken away. We prayed about it & set out to get a 2nd opinion. God then put Dr. Bootstaylor in our life! After he examined my wife......he said that she would be able to to push out our son vaginally without complications......he gave her the courage that all the other professionals took away from her. He agreed to deliver our son even with her being due in 2 days. Dr. B's team was the most inspiring, knowledgeable, & caring human beings that I have ever experienced. Deep into labor.......Dr. B came into the room in the most spiritual way.....his words of choice before he delivered our son were magical! He delivered our healthy son vaginally when all the other doctors said it wasn't possible!! Dr. B's spirit, knowledge, & experience is something I have never witnessed before in my life. He empowered my wife & gave us strength, hope, & a beautiful son! Our life is forever changed after our experience with Dr. Bootstaylor. Any child that my wife & I are blessed with in the future will be delivered by Dr. Bootstaylor........this man was an Angel from God for us!

Very courteous and available staff. My family enjoyed our experience here.

Scary...

This doctor is reckless and does not care about the safety of your baby. If you are looking for a provider who will let you do whatever you want during labor, regardless of potential danger, this is your man. If you care about the safety of your baby and yourself, look elsewhere.

Best Atlanta OB/Perinatologist

Bootstaylor is the best doctor I've had -- very kind, patient, brilliant and thorough.

great!!

Dr. B is wonderful, he has the best, most caring personality and is extremely knowledgeable.

Wonderful

All I can say is I feel blessed everytime I see him and due to previous loss of my babies , I was totally broken n had no courage . Dr . Brad is just so caring and an amazing doctor. He recently did cerclage for me n this time I really feel confident .

Extraordinary Doctor, Exceptional Staff

Dr. B is simply an extraordinary person in my book. He's the first doctor I've met who is down to earth, accessible, compassionate, patient, kind, extremely knowledgeable and talented. He is gentle, responsive, attentive and has a sense of humor on top of all of that. The attention to detail he and his staff give to creating a nurturing space for clients is remarkable and something that I personally appreciate and value deeply. He was compassionate, fully present and respectful with my love and I after an ultrasound revealed no fetal heart rate. We were crushed. He held a loving space for us, full of patience, allowing us to process and ask questions and well as providing options for next steps. This was our first time meeting Dr. Bootstaylor, and we were so thankful to have him as support, especially considering our recently hired midwife's minimal response and total lack of emotional tenderness. When I became pregnant again, we went straight to Dr. B. He recently performed a cerclage for me and went out of his way to facilitate it in a timely manner. My baby is safe and sound. I've had minimal pain and bleeding and he's personally followed-up with me. I'm optimistic about this pregnancy and am so grateful for Phuong, the Sonographer capturing images of my open cervix at 18 weeks, for the kindness of all of his staff and for having an invaluable resource in Dr. Bootstaylor through this journey. This man truly makes the world a better place!

Exceptional Care

My wife and I were in for a 10 week ultrasound. We have had three prior miscarriages so we were a bit anxious. The kindness present in the office put us in immediate ease. The entire staff is really over the top! During the ultrasound everything was wonderfully explained. Dr. Bootstaylor gave us sincere attention and answered all of our concerns with not an ounce of hurry. We WILL return for our 20 wk. ultrasound!!!

First Baby... Home Birth

We are so thankful for Dr. Bootstaylor's commitment to helping facilitate safe, natural childbirth when that is the family's desire. As we plan our home birth with a CNM, we are so grateful to have Dr. Bootstaylor to assist as needed and to provide the diagnostic testing that we want as the pregnancy progresses. His staff is kind and professional and the special touches (warm u/s gel, warm cloth for wiping off said gel) make visiting See Baby all that more enjoyable.

Dr. Bradford S Bootstaylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.

Dr. Bradford S Bootstaylor Is this you?