Dr. Bradford L Cottrell Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bradford L Cottrell?

Dr. Cottrell of Thomas Hospital ER

If you find yourself in a situation that requires a visit to the emergency room of Thomas Hospital in Fairhope, AL, and you have the absolute misfortune of coming across a doctor by the name of B. Cottrell, I strongly advise you to request someone else. I assure you, it will be worth the hassle in the long run. This man has the absolute worst bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He is rude, short, sarcastic, and just an all around unpleasant person. I can't believe that a medical professional behaves this way and gets away with it. I hope that someone will discuss his shortcomings with him. A very rude doctor.

Dr. Bradford L Cottrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, KY.