Dr. Bradford L Ebright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford L Ebright?

Saved My Life!

Dr. Ebright is an incredible doctor. I went in for a routine check up, I was being paranoid about chest pain (which ended up just being a muscle strain). He was very thorough in checking all over to ease my worries, and was able to detect a mass on my liver. He truly is a lifesaver and I trust him will all of my medical needs.

Dr. Ebright takes as much time as you require to discuss your medical concerns and condition. He answers all of your questions with respect and shows sincere interest in your health concerns. As a general practitioner he is willing to write referrals to other doctors with specific areas of expertise to address your medical concerns. If you need a physical it takes a significant advanced appointment to get to see him, but for other, more immediate needs and concerns he is readily available.

Been a patient since he started his practice.

HORRIBLE!

It has been several years since my one and only visit with Dr. Ebright, but I would like to warn prospective patients. I had hurt my back, and before examining me, or taking x-rays, Dr. Ebright accused me of being a "junkie" looking for paint meds. At this point, there hadn't even been mention of any medication or treatment. Needless to say, I left the office in tears!

Staff was friendly had no problem getting a same day apt for my sick daughter. Dr. Ebright is the BEST!

This is the BEST doctor in Perry Hall. He really takes time with me and my family.

This is a great doctor. He always has time to explain things and takes time to really find out what is wrong with you.

Great doctor with a nice office.

Great Doctor has been taking care of my entire family for over 10 years. Takes time to talk to you, does not rush us has found things other doctors have not found.

Horrible doctor

Horrible when I had concerns during my sons 3 yr well check. Dr.Ebright told me "less sugar, more discipline " and he could take my son home for a day and bring him back a different child. Son ended up having several issues, none of which had anything to do with sugar or discipline. Not a good doctor to take your child to, unless they are perfect!!!!

Dr. Bright is the best I really feel like he cares for me.

This is a excellent Doctor you could not ask for a better physican He takes as much time as you need and explains everything in detail. Would recommend this doctor to both young and old. Excellent with my infant.

Dr. Bradford L Ebright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nottingham, MD.