Dr. Bradford W Fenton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford W Fenton?

Love Dr. Fenton

Dr. Fenton took over for Dr. Bertelsen. Was apprehensive about going to new Dr. But Dr. Fenton took all my fears away. Very caring, listening and funny! Doctor. Wasn't in a hurry at all. I was very impressed with him. As no one can ever take the place of Dr. Bertelsen. Glad to have you on board Dr. Fenton

Was so happy with my treatment plan with Dr Fenton , he always followed up with me ,and was amazing to have as a Dr.I so wish he had been able to stay at Akron City Hospital , my treatment plan has now gone down hill since he left. I wish him all the best in his new practice .

Please Read

I have Interstitial cystitis.I went to Dr. Fenton for a Hydrodistension.After coming out, my urine was ALL blood.My urine continued to be nothing but blood for two full days after my procedure with him.His Hydrodistension procedure on me was the worst, longest, recooperation I ever had (i had this procedure done twice by two different dr's) He claimed to have done the procedure "by the book," but not every individual is the same, I am a petite gIrl. I'm not the only who experienced pain after a procedure with him.

Excellent dr!! Quirky but he knows his stuff & is so, so nice!!

REALLY THIS IS THE PELVIC PAIN CLINIC DOC

OMG I can not believe this who they put in charge of the pelvic pain clinic. You have to have compassion dealing with the situation which he has none. He does not really believe that people have pelvic pain or if his treatment does not work then he is pretty much done with you. Very Sarcastic. Then I called when I was having problem and the office never called me back so I paged the doctor and he told the people that if I call back tell them there is nothing I can do for her right now HELLO that is why I called the office today and not only that he did not even call me back and tell me that he just let me sit by my phone and wait.