Dr. Bradford J Merrelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford J Merrelli?

I have been with Dr. Merrelli for close to 30 years and have always trusted him in addressing my concerns. My only complain is this: my current employee likes to change insurance carrier and doctor Merrelli does not accept my current carrier for the past three years, I ended up having to pay more for his services. I wish he would accept more insurance plans.

Dr. Merrelli has been my doctor for about 9 years. He is the very best of the best. Professional, very personable, willing to spend time with the patient, receptive to questions and concerns... I first became his patient because my insurance was tied to Crittenton Hospital, where my wife was employed. My insurance now allows much greater flexibility but I still go to him even though I live 40 minutes away. I highly recommend him.

He filled in for my regular doctor, bad-mouthed her treatment plans, and scolded me in a rude and pompous manner. His persona is unbearable. I would rather go to Urgent Care or an ER than deal with this man again.

Awful Statff.

I was a patient of Doctor Merrellis for a good long time, in between 5 and 7 years. Doctor Merrelli was always a very good doctor, and gave a good diagnosis, was prompt, and professional. However, my issue is with his staff, specifically with the lady in charge of billing. After one visit, I ended up being billed instead of paying at the desk like normal. I started receiving phone calls from the person in charge of billing,asking when I would pay. Problem being, she repeatedly would call me at the SAME time, which would be when I was working and unable to answer the phone, or have the time to go through a whole payment prompt. I attempted to call her back repeatedly to settle the bill (about 6 times), and each time she would not be at her desk, and would fail to return my phone call. After a couple months of this game, I received a letter in the mail which basically accused me of being a deadbeat who skips out on bills, and was notified the office would be terminating their relationship with me. I called the SAME day, finally got a hold of the lady, and paid the bill in full, asking if everything would be taken care of, and was assured that it was all good. However, when i got extremely sick later in the year, I went to make an appointment, I was refused treatment due to my failure to pay bills. I attempted to explain what had happened, and was denied service anyways. After a relationship of so many years, I was absolutely appalled that after one bill being late, due to a staff members negligence at answering her phone during business hours that I would be denied medical treatment.

Dr. Merrelli is a very caring physician and very qualified to make the right diagnosis. This is a very busy practice, but it is because of their reputation in the community.

Very Caring Physician

The best!

He is the best... 20 years he has been my MD and I have had 20 years of great experience!