Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradford C Rabin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bradford C Rabin has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bradford C Rabin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Brad Rabin is a doctor like no other. He is knowledgeable. He collaborates with you. He really spends time actually listening to you. He is open to discussing articles you find on the internet or elsewhere. He gives out his cell phone number for emergencies. Both my husband and I go to him and recently our son who "graduated" from his pediatrician has started to see him as well. He saved my husband's life when I called him late in the evening over a three day holiday weekend. He answered promptly, was calm and reassuring (I was freaking out) and analyzed what I was telling him quickly and correctly to take my husband to the emergency room to be evaluated. He had sepsis and would have died. Dr. Rabin is extremely thorough in all visits. He will monitor all your care if you see other doctors. He makes excellent recommendations for specialists. What more can I say. The man is amazing!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBradford Courtney Rabin Md, 3200 Middlefield Rd Ste C, Palo Alto, CA
Dr. Bradford C Rabin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.