3.4

Good doc, bad desk

Dr. S did a good job fixing my problem but office is, as said before, not real friendly and now I can't get through on the phone during office hours. Maybe the receptionist is gone?

BEST EVER, Talented DOC Bruce Kupper

Awesome dermatologist

I went there for the first time today to check out some abnormal moles. He made me feel very comfortable and was very thorough in his examination. Dr. Singman also checked out my adult acne which has been persistent and unrelenting for as long as I can remember. He's super fast, kind and I couldn't recommend him enough. Thank you!!!

Competence

Dr Singman Is The Best Dermatologist I have Ever Been To Bruce Kupper He Is Very Talented, Indeed ! Highly Recommended !

Would recommend

Was pleasantly surprised with my first visit to Dr. Singman. I was seen on time (no sitting around for hours), & he's been the first doctor to actually tell me what my rash was. Had been to a different derm. who had me waiting for HOURS then I had to buy the creams I needed there (I have Medicaid, just about everything is covered). Will definitely go back.

Dr. Brad A Singman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fair Lawn, NJ.