Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradford Sodowick
Dr. Bradford Sodowick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington Crossing, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sodowick is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System and Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradford Sodowick has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bradford Sodowick has the following 13 expertise
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Dr. Bradford Sodowick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradford Sodowick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sodowick is a very competent physician. He is current with the state of the art developments in electrophysiology. His practice is well run and patient oriented. He has an excellent bedside manner. His patients have coverage 27/7.
Dr. Sodowick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital of the University of PA
Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
22 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1991
Yale University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBradford Charin Sodowick MD, 19 Lookout Ln, Washington Crossing, PA
Dr. Bradford Sodowick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington Crossing, PA.