3.9

crazy expensive experimentation

Had a child that had some minor migraine issues, was recommended to have some injections done, they made it sound like it was a simple process, which it was, took less than 5 min. They made sure they didnt talk a about the cost, which we were shocked to find out was $600 per injection, yes, do the math, $3,600! Laughable, but true...painful in more ways than one...and it didnt work.

Was seen at the Teton Valley Medical Clinic where he also goes once a month. I didn't know what I had going on was actually a migraine ... Received his nerve blocks and take HIS supplement haven't had issues since. The Staff is very nice and well educated...once you can get in. Everyone Wants to see him. BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST.

On his day off he still is there for you

He cares about you. He is a little rough on the edges but he knows what he is talking about. This is what he loves and he is good at it too. I was having a horrible migraine and needed to be treated stat. We called his office on the road from Rexburg and asked to get treated as soon as we got there. He was actually off that day and wasn't in the office. The office called him and said I was hurting and he told them he will be right in. I got there and he was smiling and waiting by the door for me. He did the procedure and spent the extra time with me to make sure I was okay ON HIS DAY OFF! He is a good guy and I would suggest him to anybody.

Dr. Talcott is one in a million, GO see him

I have been a patient of Dr. Talcott ' s for 6 years and I will never go anywhere else. He correctly diagnosed my MS where 3 other neuros misdiagnosed over the 5 previous year. He is caring, sensation and I always leave his office feeling better then happier no matter what the test or visit was about. He is extremely knowledgeable about the MS field & is up to date with latest research & medications. I currently travel 10 hours each way to see seem because I didn't want to find a new neurologist when I moved to a different state because I know Dr. Talcott is one in a million and I will stay under his care for as long as possiable. I highly recommend him and his caring, attentive stafff.

Excellent bedside demeanor, pushing the natural methodology (ok 4 some people), but not supportive

Dr. Bradford L Talcott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.