Dr. Bradford Talcott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Talcott?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Was seen at the Teton Valley Medical Clinic where he also goes once a month. I didn't know what I had going on was actually a migraine ... Received his nerve blocks and take HIS supplement haven't had issues since. The Staff is very nice and well educated...once you can get in. Everyone Wants to see him. BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST.

On his day off he still is there for you

Posted on March 14th, 2016

He cares about you. He is a little rough on the edges but he knows what he is talking about. This is what he loves and he is good at it too. I was having a horrible migraine and needed to be treated stat. We called his office on the road from Rexburg and asked to get treated as soon as we got there. He was actually off that day and wasn't in the office. The office called him and said I was hurting and he told them he will be right in. I got there and he was smiling and waiting by the door for me. He did the procedure and spent the extra time with me to make sure I was okay ON HIS DAY OFF! He is a good guy and I would suggest him to anybody.

Dr. Talcott is one in a million, GO see him

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Talcott ' s for 6 years and I will never go anywhere else. He correctly diagnosed my MS where 3 other neuros misdiagnosed over the 5 previous year. He is caring, sensation and I always leave his office feeling better then happier no matter what the test or visit was about. He is extremely knowledgeable about the MS field & is up to date with latest research & medications. I currently travel 10 hours each way to see seem because I didn't want to find a new neurologist when I moved to a different state because I know Dr. Talcott is one in a million and I will stay under his care for as long as possiable. I highly recommend him and his caring, attentive stafff.

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Excellent bedside demeanor, pushing the natural methodology (ok 4 some people), but not supportive

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I can always get my daughter an appointment in a timely manner. The staff is very helpful and doctor Talcott always spends plenty of time listening to our concerns. Dr Talcott has been wonderful in helping our family through some difficult medical problems and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Cathie Walker

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I just love the office staff. We always have such a nice conversation with Xann Dr. Talcott's nurse. Our appointment with Dr. Talcott always goes great and he always listens and answers questions. When we drive three hours for my appointment he always listens. Sometimes on our drive to Idaho Falls for my appointment we tell him we see Moose around us and we stop to look and take pictures and are afraid we may be a few minutes late. He said that is ok, just call the staff and let them know and it will be ok that we can be a little late they will make room for us. When we have our appointment then are finished we leave smiling and are ready for our 3 hour trip home.

All about the money

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I was refered to Talcott from my doctor. I called and they couldn't schedule me until a month and a half out. When the day came for my appointment I had car trouble. I called after to notify them and asked to reschedule. The nurses response was "Because you are calling after your missed appointment and we confirmed it yesterday (because I knew my car was going to have problems YESTERDAY) we have to get permission from the doctor to reschedule you." Okay thats fine, I mean I can't control what happens. So she calls me back the next day and leaves a voice message and says "We understand you called after the fact but because the doctor couldn't FILL THE SLOTS we will not be able to reschedule an appointment with you. Sorry for the inconvience but you need to call your doctor and get him to refer you someone else." This tells me this doctor is all about getting his money not about patient care.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017