Dr. Bradford A Weiner Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bradford A Weiner?

The best. A+

I've been seeing Dr. Weiner for years. He diagnosed a problem with my heart just by listening with his stethoscope. Referred me to a great cardiologist who told me how impressed he was that my PCP made the diagnosis. A fantastic doctor.

Excellent. Highly recommend!

Dr. Weiner is fabulous. It's so refreshing to have a doctor take a genuine interest in me. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He knows who I am, where I'm coming from, and what's important to me. It's comforting to know that Dr. Weiner understands me as a person, especially since we're talking about my health. I'm glad he's in my corner!

Dangerous.

Dr. Bradford Weiner was my physician for about 3 years. It wasn't easy to communicate with him due his condescending, arrogant manner, and lack of interest most of the time. I was tolerant to this oddities until the last visit, when I felt so bad, I barely made it to his office, and he treated me with total neglect, arrogance and some sort of suspiciousness, as if I was trying to make up my symptoms! He sent me home, – no tests, no medications, no advises, just: “lets see how it’ll progress for next few days”! In two days my conditions did not change, and I made appointment to pulmonologist , who immediately sent me to chest X-ray, blood works, and CT, which shows Pericardial effusion, life threatening condition, which lead me to Emergency, and I spent almost a week in hospital. I certainly don’t want to see this guy ever again. Now I’m looking for a doctor, who care.

thoughtful doctor

I found Dr. Weiner eager to listen and to help. He is an excellent diagnostician and makes great referrals. I have sent him several patients over the last 2 years who feel the same.

This Used to be a great practice

After this practice went "concierge" a few years ago, I ended up with Dr. Weiner as my PCP. He has terrible "bedside" manner and is very arrogant and a bit condescending. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Get A New Job

After having a wonderful PC for almost 2 decades, with an excellent office staff,Dr Weiner was an awful experience. He is arrogant, condescending and lacks basic empathy.Run fast. I am.

Great office staff, not great "bedside manner"

He was my PCP for five years. I know the industry has gotten beaten down over the past decade through various health reforms, but he really doesn't like to spend actual time with his patients and is very quick to dismiss you when you have genuine concerns. The office is very efficient at moving you through the various points of an annual visit or specific visit, and they are helpful with your records tranfers to specialists etc.

Based on my families experience with Dr. Weiner, It is our opinion Dr. Weiner should find a profession where he won't come in contact with patients. Possibly as a research Dr.?

Dr. Bradford A Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.