Dr. Bradford W Wilkinson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradford W Wilkinson?

dr.review

HB

I have been going to Dr. Wilkinson for 15+ YRS. And he is the most sensitive and understanding Dr I've known. He sits with u, LISTENS to u and will not rush u out of his office. I trust Dr. Wilkinson with my life.

Doesn't get any better than this.

Doc cared for Mom and Dad to their deaths. Came to the house for them and always made himself available. He is a friend and my doctor. On target and quick with follow-up results. I am most satisfied with him.

Although I've only seen Dr. Wilkinson for physicals/check-ups he's been really helpful and thorough. He spend a lot of time with the patient and listens to any questions/concerns. Staff is especially helpful and I've never waited more than 5 minute for an appointment. A++

Dr. Bradford W Wilkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.