Dr. Bradford J Woelke Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bradford J Woelke?

He answered all my questions, and he was thorough in making sure the diagnosis is correct. He truly cares about my health issues.

The Greatest DOC of ALL !!!!

Dr. Woelke is the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life. He is very conscientious about my wellbeing and has called me on numerous weekends just to checkup on me to ensure I was OK.

Excellent doctor & care

I've known Dr Woelke for 30 yrs , seen him on and off regularly for family appts when my children were all home. He accurately diagnosed my then 4 yr old daughter with spinal meningitis when her pediatrician on that same morning told me she had stomach flu. DR WOELKE at thatvtime promptly seen her and put her in the hospital quick. He is an excellent doctor. I moved out of the Waterford areas for a long time and now I have since went back to Dr Woelkes office 25 yrs later to resume Cate from him in his office. There are many good doctors out there but he is one of the best !

Great Man !!!!!!!!!!!!

bad impression of office

I was put on hold 3 times when trying to make appt. then had to spell last name 3 times. I go for first appt. scheduled time 2;30. I see nurse and wait. I see dr. asst. and wait. no Dr. because he has a meeting. I left office at 3:45. I was unimpressed. have a sense of humor if you go.

My childhood doctor

Very good man, and nice doctor. Always made me feel comfortable as a young child. I used to enjoy going to the doctor when he was my primary. Unfortunately I couldn't keep him for a lifetime due to my parents insurance purposes. I would recommend him to anyone seeking care from a doctor who really cares.

Best Care anywhere

We've been patients of Dr. Woelke for many years. He always treats us with complete respect and watches out for our best interest. We've been through small and one very large health conditions with Dr. Woelke and he has been thoroughly helpful and caring. He often sees conditions and suggests treatments that other doctors might overlook or miss outright.A great doctor!

first visit satisfaction

I was so pleased with my first visit that I'm sure I won't go anywhere else.

Dr. Bradford J Woelke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.