Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradford B Wylie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been seeing Dr. Wylie for more than 10 years. He is an outstanding internist, taking time with his patients and really listening, researching and following up on issues and questions, explaining options and the rationale behind his recommendations. I am consistently impressed with his ability and his attitude toward patient care.
Dr. Wylie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Bradford B Wylie accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDexter Internal Medicine And Pediatrics, 7093 Dexter Ann Arbor Rd, Dexter, MI
Dr. Bradford B Wylie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dexter, MI.