Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradlee A Johnson MD
Dr. Bradlee A Johnson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Bradlee A Johnson has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradlee A Johnson - Posted on January 24th, 2019
Dr.Jhonson and team are Great. The Secretary with dark stringy hair has been a B**** every time I have been there. She acts like she hates her job and doesn’t want to help with giving patients correct information (wasting there time). If it wasn’t for the one I would give a Five star from my experience with them.
Matte in Lancaster
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradlee A Johnson - Posted on June 29th, 2018
The wasteful time and insurance experience in my history.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradlee A Johnson - Posted on February 13th, 2015
Unorganized staff and Dr. was not prepare to see me. I felt like Dr. only out for insurance pay, or what she can get at the time. She didn't explain to me what was wrong with me. But hit me a bill of $400.00 and more. The wasteful time and money. I felt violated, because I couldn't get an answer from the Dr., to know what was wrong with me.
14 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Springs Memorial Hospital
Dr. Bradlee A Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bradlee A Johnson's office for more information.
800 W Meeting St Lancaster, SC : (803) 285-4400
Locations & Directions800 W Meeting St, Lancaster, SC
Dr. Bradlee A Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lancaster, SC.