The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley J Abrams has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Bradley J Abrams has the following 89 expertise
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulva Itching (Pruritus Vulvae)
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Dermal Fillers
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Skin Cancer
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Contact Dermatitis
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Shingles (Zoster Sine Herpete)
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Lichen Planus
- Skin Biopsy
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Hair Disease (Piedra)
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Acne Rosacea
- Herpes Zoster Oticus
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Cold Sores (Herpetic Stomatitis)
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Genital Warts
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Growth Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Tinea Versicolor
- Diaper Rash
- Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus
- Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Skin Cancer (Amelanotic Melanoma)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Invasive Hydatidiform Mole
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Lupus Nephritis
- Ringworm (Tinea)
Dr. Bradley J Abrams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I had a great experience! the staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. I had a melanoma and everyone was very compassionate and provided me with great care. I really felt comfortable. I would recommend this office and Dr. Abrams. They were running about 15 min late which is pretty normal i think for a doctor's office.
Welcome feeling as I entered office. Animal pictures are wonderful. Great experience. Melisa had a warm smile as I entered office. All that passed me said Hi and made me feel comfortable. I did not have to wait long in waiting room as I was in an exam gown. Doctor was professional but relaxed and funny so that i didn't feel anxious.
I saw Dr. Abrams for him to look at a suspicious mole on my back. He biopsied that one that was benign but found another one on my back that was melanoma. He performed the surgery right after he received the lab results.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Bradley J Abrams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbrams Dermatology, 3328 Bee Ridge Rd, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley J Abrams in this video.
Dr. Bradley J Abrams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.