Dr. Bradley Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Adler?

Lost his bedside manner and consideration

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I have been his patient for several years. For the last two years his level of service has gone down to a -1. He sends my lab results from my annual physical thru a patient portal and expects me to interpret the lab results. I do not go to school for 7+ yrs, that is his responsibility. I spoke to his PA , Veronica Patel and she relayed to him my disgust of having to read lab results that are a Dr's done. It is about time he earns his salary and get on the phone with the patient.

Highly recommend for primary care

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Dr. Adler is an excellent doctor who has cared for me for many years.

Are you coming back in Doc?

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Adler seems like a good enough doctor on the surface. I have been to him several times through a referral from a family member. His bedside manner is quite frankly extremely frustrating!!! I have been to him at least 5 times and not once has this doctor said goodbye to me. In the middle of our appointment he will just get up (sometimes without saying anything) and just leave. Im sitting there thinking he is coming back in, but no. Also, I have had bloodwork done TWICE through him and neither time has he (or the office) called me up and notified me that the lab results were in. Its frustrating when I pay my copay, then get a second bill in the mail weeks later from the lab when i was never told the results of the bloodwork. Looks like I am on the hunt again for a new doctor.

Disappointed

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dismissed my concerns of pain. Suggested getting a pet for pain. Had cell phone in room during exam and kept checking it. Took a phone call from cell during exam. Doesn't respond to email or phone calls.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2008

I called a few months ago when my foot swelled up. Despite the fact that I wasn't a patient, they said come straight down. I'm now a patient and I think he is great

Glad I found him

Posted on June 15th, 2008

Have been very satisfied with Dr. Adler -- and I'm super picky. Selected him because he was one of the few doctors in my location who wasn't closed to new patients. However, have found him to be extremely intelligent. He listens. He knows what he is talking about and he works with me re medications. Overall, extremely satisfied & would recommend him.

Posted on October 25th, 2017