Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer MD
Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer has 2 locations
1900 Randolph Rd Ste 900
Charlotte, NC 28207
Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Novant ER Huntersville
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer - Posted on December 17th, 2018
16 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer's office for more information.
1900 Randolph Rd Ste 900 Charlotte, NC : (704) 377-2424
501 S Sharon Amity Rd Ste 300 Charlotte, NC : (704) 365-2084
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer, MD - Emergency Medicine in Charlotte, NC, in this video.
Dr. Bradley L Anglemyer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.