Dr. Bradley Axline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Axline?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 12 years, and in the beginning, Dr. Axline was an excellent dr. However, he had some personal issues (google it if interested) and I think it ultimately led to his departure from the clinic at Medical Center of Lewisville. After he started his own practice, the staff was disorganized-would reschedule, ask for my medical records even though they already had them, that type of thing. THEN he got remarried, and eventually his practice changed. His standard clinic decor was remodeled to a posh, upscale, spa-like facility, and he now offers body sculpting and botox and other types of similar services. I had some labwork done that showed my cholesterol was high, and Dr. Axline recommended Boston Heart Labwork, which was a complete waste of money. It's a more detailed report of bloodwork, but unnecessary, as explained by 2 other physicians I've talked to. Dr. Axline loves to ask, "how are your periods?" (looking back, does anyone really have positive things to say about their periods?) and then he'll use your answer to sell you on a hysterectomy, partial hysterectomy, etc. Every visit, he would ask me, and although my answers were the same, his recommended treatment would vary. He would suggest a partial hysterectomy at one visit, and then the next visit he would recommend an ablation. He never seemed to look at my chart to review past conversations, either. I had a nagging suspicion that he was just all about money, but I dismissed my feelings because of the history I've had with him and I guess I was hoping I was wrong. Then he recommended that I get on hormone pellets because my "testosterone levels were so low that they didn't register on the panel". He and his staff glorified the pellets and how life-changing they are...and I finally thought I had an answer to my problems with low-energy, mental fogginess, and low libido, so I tried them. I had the treatments several times, my libido increased, but that's really the only thing I've noticed-other than weight gain in my abdominal area. Recently, I went to my general practicioner for sinus issues and when I told him I was taking the pellets he said he would NEVER EVER approve of a woman taking testosterone for the types of symptoms I was having, and asked who put me on the pellets. When I told him, he said that I was the second patient that week to tell him they were put on pellets by Dr. Axline, and he said he told her the same thing, he would rather try wellbutrin than suggest hormone pellets. This is the clincher-as I'm telling him this, he's going through my chart and looking at the bloodwork that I had done prior to getting the pellets ( I asked Dr. Axline's office to send them over to him ) and it showed that my testosterone levels were in the NORMAL RANGE. I'm disgusted with Dr. Axline, I trusted him and I have him thousands of dollars, I borrowed money from family for treatments that I didn't need. If you have any doubts at all, I would run for the hills. I should have run at my last appt with him, when he was actually suggesting that I try the HGC diet- a diet of 500 calories a day combined with administering yourself shots in the stomach-NO THANKS.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

amazing staff!! Always friendly and courteous!

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Amazing and compassionate

best dr.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Axline for years I want say about 18 years and I love him. He is very passionate when it comes to his patients and listens to all of your concerns. He delivered both of my babies and after each birth he would come and check up on us even after office hours. His staff are amazing and very sweet and caring. I recommend Axline office.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Wonderful doctor! I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Dr. Axline has been my doctor for 12 years, he delivered all 3 of my children & one surrogacy. He has always been attentive to my needs & concerns.

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Dr. Bradley Axline is an incredible doctor. He delivered my 2 children. After the birth of my daughter I had a rare medical emergency and I can say he honestly saved me. He reacted quickly and was amazing in such a very stressful situation. His bedside manner is great. I think he is a top notch doctor!

Best Ob Gyn!

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Simply the best Dr. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years and I couldn't be happier! Very patient, love his bedside maners, compassionate.I have three kids, but he delivered 2 of them. The only reason he didn't deliver my first baby is because I was living in another state at the time. I trust him with my life!!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I love him!!! He is so patient and explains everything very well. I highly recommend him.

GREAT DOCTOR WITH A GREAT MEDICAL MIND

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Extremley Pleased

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Upon finding out I was pregnant i new i had to find an OBGYN and fast! After researching several doctors i narrowed my search down to 2. I called Dr. Axline's office and another in the Flower Mound area for a consultation. I was able to make an appointment with both, Dr Axline's being my first appointment only a week later. I went to my appt and was EXTREMELY happy with everyone in his office! I immediately canceled my appt with the other OBGYN and stuck with Axline. Through out my pregnancy Dr Axline was available to answer questions when i needed him. I have enjoyed my experience with him and his staff.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

Dr Axline is trustworthy and very patient friendly! Love him!