Dr. Bradley T Bagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley T Bagan?

Went to dr bagan im jan 2016 with major back pain Had a spinal fusion l4 tos1 , i have done all the follow Up thearphy and bs im in just as much pain as before Find another surgen.

Find another doctor.

Lumbar Fusion Success

I went to Dr. Bagan for a second opinion and needed to find a surgeon I could trust for my third back surgery. He was thorough and explained the possible issues that I could run into with this surgery and after. He performed a lumbar fusion for me and had a fabulous bedside manner before and after surgery. I was very impressed with his caring nature and ability to listen to my concerns at my follow up. He tends to be on the quieter side but don't let that lead you to believe that he doesn't know what he is doing doesn't care. I feel he is more genuine than most surgeons out there. The staff is highly efficient and courteous. Highly recommend!

Very professional with a good bedside manner and simply put, did a great job on my back!

Dr. Bradley T Bagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.