Dr. Bradley R Bartos Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bradley R Bartos?

Esophageal cancer

Just over 6 years ago I was diagnose with stage 4B esophageal cancer. It was very sudden. I could not swallow anything but a little water. I went through a very harsh regime of radiation and chemotherapy which made me sick and weak. But it worked to the point where I could eat and drink almost normally. Dr. Bartos gave me a month break from the chemo and radiation to regain a little strength and then in December of 2011 he performed an esophagectomy on me at the main Kaiser hospital at Zion in San Diego. The recovery from this was pretty tough- but I did learn why drug addicts love their drugs so much. When I was really hurting the wonderful nurses in ICU could tell and they gave me a shot of something which felt wonderful as it went up my arm and into my shoulder and directly to the very severe pain and Poof! It was gone and I could sleep. They told me it was morphine in very small doses. It was miraculous to me. I recovered completely from this operation because Dr. Bartos performed it perfectly. . I can swim, ride my bike, pump the petite iron in the gym and hike in the desert and mountains. I can bounce my little grandson on my knee. Dr. Bartos and his superb skills as a surgeon saved my life. I will be forever grateful to him. He is a true American hero.

This is not an exaggeration

This man SAVED MY SON'S LIFE. This doctor is thorough and effective, and he cares.

He was wonderful very caring and truly cares about you . Takes time to explain things and makes you feel secure. Quick to get the referrals to the other doctors you need to see.

He seems to be a caring doctor

Busy Doctor but worth the wait!

He makes you feel at ease by his confidence. My surgery went just as he said it would. I am doing so much better. He easy to talk too. He is costantly training Med students. Smart move by Kasier. Kasier needs to clone him!

Kaiser's Best!

Absolutely amazing doctor! My family member had two surgeries with Dr. Bartos, and everything went smoothly. He was thorough and professional. He listens to your needs and questions, with great feedback. Always greeted us with a smile. He's perfect!

The Best!

I had emergency surgery - the moment he came to my bedside he made me feel like everything was going to be okay and it was. I am so grateful he was the surgeon that was called. Kaiser is SO LUCKY to have him!

surgery patient

Wow words can't realy described what Dr Bartos made me feel that day, as soon as he walked in the door he made me feel very at ease, he took his time to listen to everything I had to say, above all he made me feel like a family member, his demeanor was to make it clear that I was his priority and that he was going fix my problem, iam for ever thankful for everything that he has done for me.

Parent

Dr. Bartos is an excellent surgeon with A++ bedside manner. He is personable, knowledgeable, talented and kind. He takes the time to explain the proceedure and makes sure you are comfortable. As a parent of a child he has operated on, I would reccomend him without reservation!

An MD you can respect

I too feel like Dr. Bartos is a life-saver. The nurses at the hospital said that he is one they would go to for surgery. I also can't believe how well I healed. My scar from surgery at one month looks as good as a scar that is faded and well healed from 20 years ago. He is a great MD and sometimes it is difficult to get in to see him. I liked and trusted his Physician's Assistants so I so them as well as Dr. Bartos after surgery as I needed a LOT of follow-up (do to my problem, cancer, drains, etc..)You are in good hands with Dr. Bartos and he is an MD who seems to enjoy and care about his work.

Dr. Bartos saved my life. He's a dedicated, caring doctor. As such, he's very busy and tough to get ahold of after you've been discharged, but if I get sick again he's the one I'd like caring for me.

Wonderful Doctor, very caring.