Have you seen Dr. Bradley A Berryhill?

Great Doctor!!

I take my kids to Dr. Berryhill. Very professional, kind and knowledgeable! He listens and is prompt with making referrals and ordering tests, etc. Will absolutely recommend people to him! He’s one of the best in this area!!

This is a great dental office. I regret having to find a different dentist since they don't take my dental insurance. I will miss coming here, they are all professional and helpful.

He always makes me feel better no matter how bad things may seem to be. As a doctor myself, I know that doctor patients can be difficult. I try not to be, and he is so accomodating.

Mature, kind and very smart doctor. He always makes me feel better no matter how bad thingsmay seem to be. He is knowledgeable. Always has several different approaches to our problem ( if they exist) and involves patient in the decision process as much as possible.

Good doctor

Dr Berryhill is caring, knowledgeable, and also knows when to send me out to a specialist. I've been with him for 8 years, and he has seen me through a lot of incidents, accidents and sicknesses.

not worth my time of day

not even worth my time to complain just trust me don't go

Getting patients hooked on drugs, then shutting them right down!!!!!!!!!!!

This doctor is awful!!! Your facility perscribes meds that are highly adictive!! Put a person on these meds for year. Then take meds away cold turkey!!! Putting the patient into a situation where they could possibly hit the streets in search of other drugs!!! Not bright at all!! Medical board complaint definately!!

Tammy Park

Dr Berryhill is very professional and most of all a caring Dr. He always takes the time needed to discuss problems,needs and future needs. When I first moved to Vermont I was really depressed because my husband traveled a lot and I was raising 2 small children on my own. He spent 45 minutes with me talking and letting me vent. I have been with Dr Berryhill 11 years now and I would recommend him to anyone and I do. The staff is also great there. If Dr Berryhill ever filed a complaint I believe it was legitimate, he never lies. Thank you.

Dr. Bradley A Berryhill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bomoseen, VT.

Dr. Bradley A Berryhill Is this you?