Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley Billington has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Bradley Billington has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Bradley Billington has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley Billington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Billington treated me after I was med-evacd out of Vietnam in June 1969 to the 106th General Hospital, aka Kishine Barracks, Yokohama Japan. If it wasn't for him I would have been sent back in country to get blown up again. He took the extra time with me to finally diagnose my back problem. Thank you Sir. I still owe you!
Dr. Billington is not a good doctor. He 'examined' me and missed the fact that I needed surgery on my spine. A doctor at Valley Medical Center recommended surgery prior to Dr. Billington and a doctor at Swedish Medical Center examined me after Dr. Billington and recommended surgery. I was unable to walk more that 50 ft without excruciating pain. After I had surgery I got a considerable amount of improvement in my ability to walk. I am now partially permanently disabled. I can't see how he missed this. If I were you I wouldn't go to this doctor. A spine injury is serious and you don't want a doctor who could miss this.
46 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bradley Billington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.