Dr. Bradley K Bloemker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley K Bloemker?

Really listened to my concerns

Great bedside manner. Very professional and knowledgable. He delivered two of my children by C-section and was very pleased with the whole experience from beginning to end.

Who REALLY enjoys your yearly well-woman check up?! At least in going to Dr. Bloemker I know that I'm getting the best care possible for my girlie parts! LOL

Fantastic experience

Dr. Bloemker was knowledgeable, friendly and the perfect doctor for the delivery of my daughter. I cannot recommend him enough. I always felt like I was receiving the best care possible and would send anyone who would like personalized, excellent care to him.

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Bloemker is so knowledgable and such a wonderful bedside manner! We felt so blessed that he was our Doctor for the prenatal and delivery of our c ...

Dr. Bloemker is a top notch physician! We were very blessed to have him and use his practice when we had our second child (we wish he was at our hospital with our first) as he was so knowledgable and professional. He went the extra mile to help our family and put us at ease during pregnancy and during delivery. He is a wonderful Doctor that I would HIGHLY recomment.

Dr. Bloemker has always been very thoughtful, professional, and considerate in my care. I can't imagine trusting anyone else with my health and prenatal care of my child. My husband and I both are very comfortable with him and appreciate his expertise.

I would highly recommend Dr. Bloemker to any woman looking for a doctor. He was extremely compassionate, gentle and understanding. He really listened to all of my questions and concerns.

Highly recommend Dr. Bloemker!

Dr. Bloemker was an excellent doctor when delivering my baby! He was caring, compassionate and very professional. He always took time to ask my opinion and took it into consideration when caring for me and my daughter. I would recommend him to any woman looking for someone to deliver their baby with kindness coupled with astute medical knowledge.

great doctor!

I have been going to a GP for years, but was referred to Dr. Bloemker for a "female" issue.Dr B was articulate and kind. He spent some time with me, and seemed genuinely concerned about my problem.His office staff and nurses were equally as good.