Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bradley J Brainard
Dr. Bradley J Brainard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Brainard is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley J Brainard has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Bradley J Brainard has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Bradley J Brainard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley J Brainard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 14
Dr. Brainard is the worst of the worst.He is uncaring; unprofessional and incompetent. I almost lost my toe because of him. I had a simple neuroma, and Dr. Brainard operated; shortened my second toe and put a pin in it. My entire foot became swollen while I was visiting in Illinois. A foot surgeon there took an x ray of my foot and said Brainard needed to remove the pin. It had apparently moved. The doctor sent the x rays to Brainard, but Brainard claimed he didn't receive them, even though I found out he had signed for x-rays. He removed the pin, and a week or so later, my foot was inflamed.I went back to Brainard's office and he felt there wasn't a problem. Finally, I went to another foot doctor and found out my toe was infected to the point i could lose it.I was sent to an infectious disease doctor; had a PIC line inserted and spent a number of weeks with great discomfort and great expense. Dr. Brainard nor Tucson Orthopedic felt they had to do anything to compensate my expenses.
Dr. Brainard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1983
University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley J Brainard, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Tucson, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Bradley J Brainard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.