Dr. Bradley S Briercheck Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bradley S Briercheck?

Dont see Briarchek

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Briercheck....

Treating mentally ill people which includes treating people with substance abuse problems must be the most difficult of specialties. I"ve had this doctor for years and he's the very best in my opinion. Quick to respond when you need him, quick to respond for refills, very kind and supportive.

First, I had to wait a long time for him, as it seemed he was the only psychiatrist on duty among a lot of therapists. When he finally arrived, he got a 2 minute synopsis of my situation and immediately dismissed it. He was extremely harsh and blunt. I went in for a refill on a prescription I've taken for years that has been very successful for me (just switched care providers so it was my first time seeing him) and he basically refused to give it to me and made me cry which is really hard to do. He finally wrote me a prescription for a very limited time and made it sound like he won't write any more. Then he had ordered some tests and said he would send the prescription over to the pharmacy, but it took them and the lab two days before they heard anything from him so I had to go days without my medication. The icing on the cake was the obvious form letter email he sent out to me after, no apology or further explanation, or even a mention of anything we talked about. I'm definitely switching.

Dr Appt

Worst Dr, let alone psychiatrist I have ever met!!!! I am going through a rough patch this last year and I was hoping he can treat me. He REFUSED to see any of the paperwork I had to show him re: paperwork from work and previous Doctors I have seen.

Good Doctor

Knows how to use the system to get regular care for people who need it the most

WORST M.D. I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! Got angry with me. Told me I was addicted to drugs & go to rehab. I am not addicted to drugs. Was not helpful. Not sympathetic. Avoid this psychiatrist at all costs. LOVE Kaiser. This is a Bad Apple in a Good System. I do not recommend Dr. Briercheck under any circumstance. Run, don't walk, away from this man.

Excellent Doctor !

I recently met with Dr. Bradley S Briercheck, MD. When I met with him, he was very polite and listened to what I had to say and how I was feeling. He has very good bedside manners ,respectful and a good listener I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is an excellent Dr.

Dr. Bradley S Briercheck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.