Dr. Bradley J Broussard Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bradley J Broussard?

poor patient care

Had a TKA in late Oct of 2015, After release from hospital 2 days later, I went home. Two days after that I was back at CFV with heart attack(s). Although no one could say so definitively, probably caused by knee surgery. I had to have triple bypass done. After 1 month in the hospital (couple of setbacks with a-fib and pnuenomia) I went home. NOT once was i seen by a CPV orthopedic staff while I was in hospital. NOT once. I specifically asked for them to stop, but no . This office did care enough to check on a patient who just had a TKA and bypass surgery. My therapy was set back so bad I still have not recovered. I wish I had checked out the doctors and staff at CFV Ortho better than I did. Will never go back or recommend anyone else to go there. Buyer beware

2 bi laterals

Pure artistry. Couldn't ask for a better surgeon. Cut was small,and precise! Thumbs up,.Thank you Dr. Broussard

Surgeory

Dr. Broussard has done two knee surgeories for me. His doctor/patient relationship is outstanding. Always informative, caring, and up front. I would not consider another surgeon should I ever need it.

Dr. Bradley Broussard's patient

I like Dr.Bradley Broussard very much as my doctor. He is a knowledgeable and kind man. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends.

Dr. Bradley J Broussard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.