Have you seen Dr. Bradley C Carofino?

Excellent Patient Care

Dr. Carofino's bedside manner is among the best in his field. He even has a website www.DrCarofino.com to help his patients learn more about their injury and recovery process!

patient and registered nurse

Dr Carofino is very good at what he does with a personable and professional manner. I have recommended my family and friends to him.

FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL. I WILL RECOMMENT HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING SHOULDER SURGERY.

Good man, great doctor

I selected Dr. C after reading his education and training background as well as reviews by his patients on Vitals. He was both caring and patient with the patient. He was able to perform what amounted to four rotator cuff and bicep surgeries in a single operation. Everything from initial diagnosis to post op follow up was done in both a professional and personable manner. We are lucky to have a person of this quality available to us.

Outstanding

This fine surgeon performed four procedures in a single operation on my shoulder and bicep. He has outstanding credentials to go with a friendly but professional manner. I could not be more pleased.

Great Doctor

I had recent shoulder surgery with Dr. Carofino. He has been awesome! He took lots of time before surgery to explain the operation to me, and the recovery process. The day of surgery went very smoothly, and all the staff at the surgery center were wonderful. The day after surgery Dr. Carofino called to check on me which was a nice surprise. A friend recommended Dr. Carofino to me after her shoulder replacement, and I have not been disappointed.

Network Engineer

I highly recommend Dr. Brad Carofino for any should, hand, or elbow surgery. In early 2013 I broke the radial head on my right elbow and Dr. Carofino conducted my surgeries. That had an 's' on it because I was not an easy patient as I developed heterotopic ossification (bone growth) in that area due to the trauma of the impact. Long story short, Dr. Carofino saw me though it all providing the information, promptness, and care that I needed to get me back to the full range of motion I desired for my active lifestyle. M/33

Dr. Carofino did my rotator cuff repair and I was back to normal in three months. Great experience and great staff!

Very professional

He found the right type of care for my situation and I have been injury free after only 1 visit. His nurses were also great, but there is just this one crabby old heavyset lady that gives the dirtiest looks to everyone that comes to her and she is very short with people. She should be sitting in the back and not interact with any people, because she severely impacts the overall impression of the office, despite the great service offered by others.

friendly, caring, patient and thorough. explains things in easy-to-understand terms and patiently answers concerns and questions. Excellent surgeon and a very nice guy!

Job Well Done

This was my 1st visit with Dr Carofino for Carpal Tunnel related problems and from what I saw he listens to what you have to say and then explains it in terms that you can understand. All I can say is I'm glad I was refered to him. Thank you for the job well done.

Dr. Bradley C Carofino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.