Dr. Bradley Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Carter?

Great doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Was stage 3 before I saw him. He changed my blood pressure medicine. No longer need to see him now for 2 years

Say what?!

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I have no idea what the prior reviewer is talking about. I have had Dr. Carter as a nephrologist for a decade now and he is the one doctor in my decades of medical issues (I am 40) that actually does listen. He respects my decisions, even if he disagrees with them. Almost all doctors tend to just talk at patients, while Dr. Carter actually talks with me.

Failed in every aspect

Posted on July 15th, 2012

This doctor failed to listen, failed to do what he said he would do, failed to follow up and failed to communicate. Would not recommend him to anyone ever, especially within hospital setting.

Posted on October 26th, 2017