Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley C Colvin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
All staff, with the exception of the ultrasound tech, are amazing. The ultrasound tech smarts off with rude remarks and states her opinions without regards to the patients or their feelings. Mrs. Doris is amazing with helping Dr. Colvin take care of us and the administrative staff do amazing work as well!
He's a ok doctor but I felt as if I didn't get to know who I was dealing with he didnt let me know how he works or the office. I was already worried because I wanted a female doctor and this was my first baby, so everything was new to me. Im looking for another doctor that I can feel safe an comfortable with.
He was personable and fine while my pregnancy was uneventful, but as soon as a problem arose, he was less than helpful. When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes (a fairly common 'problem, I might add) I had some basic questions because I couldn't get into the diabetes clinic for three weeks. He actually told me to "look it up on the internet." Seriously. During a recent trip to L&D he was was downright mean and didn't like being on call. I was told by one nurse that he hates being on call and tends to 'punish his patients for it.' That is exactly what I felt like. I realized that we weren't on the same page and requested to see the other OB in the practice. Dr. Colvin 'dismissed' me as a patient and I was told that I couldn't see ANY dr. that delivered at WKS because they all share on call duties. Unbelievable. I have done nothing wrong except ask questions and (stupidly) expect answers. I would NEVER recommend him. It seemed that as soon as his job involved 'work' he didn't want to do it anymore.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Bradley C Colvin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDrs Daigle And Colvin, 2508 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 207, Shreveport, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley C Colvin in this video.
Dr. Bradley C Colvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.