Dr. Bradley Cohen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Cohen?

A real gem in the medical world.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is an excellent surgeon. He is professional, kind and considerate. A real gem in the medical world. Thank you

Posted on August 26th, 2015

These review must be written by Dr Cohens family because I had an awful experience with this Dr. I saw this Dr and all he was rushed me out of his office. Dr Cohen did not listen to what I had to say he did not examine me and just told me he had to do more testing so he figure out what was wrong with me. Awful Dr.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Cohen is an excellent surgeon and his bed side manner is so nice and professional!!!!

Very Caring

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I'm 35 years old and was diagnosed with a fibroedenoma. I was referred by my gyno to see him after noticing that my lump had gotten bigger and the mammogram confirmed that the cyst had doubled in size. Dr. Cohen suggested that I have it removed because of how young I am and that it can still continue to grow. I had my surgery he was professional caring and compassionate to my needs as a patient. I'm very happy with the results of the lumpectomy and would hight recommend Dr. Cohen.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr Cohen. He took time to talk to me about what my options were and had a great bed side manner. I was taken in before my appointment time and had a very good experience in the office.

Thankful Doctor Cohen is My Physician

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a very caring and compassionate physician. He explains things thoroughly and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I have been under his care for over a year and I am so thankful he is my physician. His recommendations and surgical intervention have prevented possible future medical conditions ultimately saving my life.

caring

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a good doctor and in my opinion is a very caring ,compassionate man. I felt comfortable and safe knowing that he would be handling my breast cancer surgery.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

answered all my questions carefully and with great care and intelligence and understanding of what I was going through...performed surgery on me and cared for me throughout the tramatic process...I can highly recommend him

Posted on July 27th, 2017