- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley V Davitt has 3 locations
Dr. Bradley V Davitt has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bradley V Davitt has the following 11 expertise
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Bradley V Davitt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bradley V Davitt
Dr. Davitt is the Director of Ophthalmology at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. He is also an Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at Saint Louis University Eye Institute and Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center. Dr. Davitt was selected for St. Louis Magazine's 2008 "Best Doctors."