Dr. Bradley D Dworsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley D Dworsky?

What a Blessing

Dr Dworsky is a caring and compassionate DR. He is soft spoken and genuine in his demeanor. He explains everything so it is understood. He takes time with each of his patients but the wait time is never long.

went well

dr dworsky explains things well and is very knowlegable .

Dr. Dworsky is a good listener, he's honest, caring and patient. He explains things well and thoroughly. He has been treating me for quite a few years for a chronic condition. He didn't rush to surgery, but when the time was right I had it done...a minor, newer procedure. I felt like I was in good hands going into the procedure, and I was...everything went as expected. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome..pain free!!. I am a nurse and I am very pleased with Dr. Dwaorsky in every aspect and would highly recommend him!

Doctor Dworsky was thorough, friendly, and took the time to explain every part of my surgery in language that I could understand. I am EXTREMELY pleased with my progress and can't say enough nice things about Dr. Dworsky and my surgical experience.

Nice Guy But .....

Nice guy but misdiagnosed the treatment that I needed. I had 2 operations he suggested and both did nothing to help me . I was unnecessarily on crutches for 14 months before another Doctor preformed the correct procedure with a hip replacement.

Very much like this Doctor.

Wait time is about normal. He's not standing at the door waiting for me, but the wait is not very long. Both he & his staff are very personable. When you do see him, he explains everything in layperson's terms.He answers all of your questions. You leave knowing the problem & what to do. Yes, I would recommend him to my family & friends, and maybe even to some people that I'm not that crazy about.

Dr. Dworsky is a great doctor. My surgeon for my very successful knee replacement surgery. Have consulted about my rotator cuff shoulder injury.

1st visit

It may have been a bad day, because I waited 45 minutes to be called. But once you were called everything was fast & efficient. The staff was friendly & knowledgeable. The doctor has a sense of humor, answered all my questions & my knees no longer hurt. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give them an 11.

GREAT DOCTOR

DR DWORSKY IS GREAT AT EXPLAINING YOUR PROBLEM AND GIVING YOU OPTIONS FOR TREATMENT. I HAD KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY AND ONLY NEEDED A COUPLE OF TYLENOL AFTER SURGERY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

Dr. Bradley D Dworsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.