Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley F Davis
Dr. Bradley F Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradley F Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Bradley F Davis has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Bradley F Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley F Davis - Posted on October 2nd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley F Davis - Posted on October 5th, 2010
This guy completely misdiagnosed me! Probably bc he was spending too much time shopping on baby gap instead of being an ER doctor like he should have been. Sent me home with laxatives for constipation. Turns out I had a terrible kidney infection and had become septic. Good thing I went back the next day to my regular doctor or else I would not be here and my young children would not have a mother! Thou his would be well dressed!! Even the next ER doctor (the next day) couldn't understand why he ran the tests he did with my sypmtoms and complaints. I ended up spending a week in hospial. Oh, and he was a jerk the whole time too to me, my husband and mother. If you or anyone you know get him as your ER doc at Beaumont in Royal Oak, insist on a different doctor, it could be your life!!!!
17 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Bradley F Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Locations & DirectionsBEAUMONT HOSPITAL ROYAL OAK, 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Bradley F Davis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.