Dr. Bradley Davis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Davis?

r.r.l.

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

went in the e.r. at beaumont with not being able to breathe and heart palpatations and dr.davis is the one who saw me. he had a wonderful bedside manner and knowledgeable and diagnosed me with pneumonia .

complete hack!!!!!

Posted on October 5th, 2010

This guy completely misdiagnosed me! Probably bc he was spending too much time shopping on baby gap instead of being an ER doctor like he should have been. Sent me home with laxatives for constipation. Turns out I had a terrible kidney infection and had become septic. Good thing I went back the next day to my regular doctor or else I would not be here and my young children would not have a mother! Thou his would be well dressed!! Even the next ER doctor (the next day) couldn't understand why he ran the tests he did with my sypmtoms and complaints. I ended up spending a week in hospial. Oh, and he was a jerk the whole time too to me, my husband and mother. If you or anyone you know get him as your ER doc at Beaumont in Royal Oak, insist on a different doctor, it could be your life!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes