Dr. Bradley Figler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Figler?

THE BEST

Excellent

Extremely satisfied

We were very pleased with Dr. Figler. He did a urethral reconstruction. He explained everything every step of the way. The surgery was successful so far. Dr. Figler could not have been nicer. I would recommend him highly.

Easy to talk to

Doctor Figler is young, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He did a really good surgery and always wanted to hear how things were going so he could make sure other patients also had a good experience. I'll be going to Dr. Figler for ever!

I won't go back

Waited over an hour in an exam room. He came in, sat down and stared at me in silence for an awkward length of time. He advised me on the options for my conditions. When asked his opinion, he said the treatment options would be up for me to decide with no professional opinion from him. I'm sure he's a great doctor from what I've read about him, but his bedside manner and bad attitude made me very uncomfortable. My gut feeling was to not let him preform any procedure on me if he made me feel this way in an office visit.

Excellent Care

There is only one Dr. Figler and without a doubt he is the best reconstructive urologist surgeon practicing today. Dr. Figler knows his field of study well and treats many male urology problems including extramammary Paget’s disease (EMPD). Dr. Figler will put you at ease no matter how challenging your medical issue may be.

I am sad that Dr. Figler left Pennsylvania. He helped me at a very low point in my life when every doctor I went to said my bladder had to be removed. Dr. Figler fixed me with surgery and was there with me through the recovery making sure I healed up. He was always available when I needed him and spent a lot of time answering my questions even if I had asked them before. His team is the best and thinks the world of him. I am better now and I am thankful that we met before he moved to North Carolina.

Cool Doctor. Listens.

A blessing

I have been a nurse for almost 30 years, and in that time I have never met a physician as caring, careful and competent as Dr. Figler. My son has been told by so many doctors that they have never seen a problem so bad. When we first met Dr. Figler he told us that he sees problems like this all the time, and he was so confident that he could help us. Over one year after surgery, I can say that he has done more than helped us. It has been a true blessing.

Surgery was easy, I had no pain and pee great now. The worst part was having a catheter for 2 weeks. I just had my 3 month check-up and Dr. Figler looked in with a camera and showed me the surgery site on the screen. He said it looked perfect. Very caring doctor.

Fixed me!

Great surgeon. Would recommend to any family member or friend.