3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

eye visit

usual excellent service as usual

Guy over books. Takes over 2 hours to see him

I saw Dr. Fouraker In 1994 he save my eyesight I am so very grateful to him he is an excellent doctor and I recommend him to anybody that needs an eye doctor

No good

My daughter was recommended to see Dr. Fouraker by another doctor which I respected so I felt pretty comfortable with him initially. Well after months and months of continued antibiotics and an outpatient procedure with so called little progress and plans to do another outpatient procedure I had enough. I went to an alternate doctor for a third opinion. Just as my gut was telling me he was prolonging the treatment process making the diagnosis sound more severe than reality. He keeps you coming back and schedules procedures to milk your insurance just as someone else said here. It's true! The wait is rediculously long and he will string you along to get as much money from the issue as he can. I am really upset that he would do something like this to a young child. Be careful!!

Dr. Bradley D Fouraker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.