Dr. Bradley D Fouraker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradley D Fouraker?

No good

My daughter was recommended to see Dr. Fouraker by another doctor which I respected so I felt pretty comfortable with him initially. Well after months and months of continued antibiotics and an outpatient procedure with so called little progress and plans to do another outpatient procedure I had enough. I went to an alternate doctor for a third opinion. Just as my gut was telling me he was prolonging the treatment process making the diagnosis sound more severe than reality. He keeps you coming back and schedules procedures to milk your insurance just as someone else said here. It's true! The wait is rediculously long and he will string you along to get as much money from the issue as he can. I am really upset that he would do something like this to a young child. Be careful!!

Dr Fouraker is a fraud

Dr Fouraker is one of the saddest examples of a doctor I have ever seen. He doesn't deserve any stars on any of the above criteria. If you have the option to see ANY other eye doctor, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. He is a fraud and will lead you on and on to milk your insurance company. He has terrible bedside manner and is blatantly rude to his patients. As a professional, you'd expect much more from Dr Fouraker, however, that is not the case.

Blondelle l baron

The very best

Although long wait time is long it is definitely worth the wait. This Dr. is awesome and has been able to restore my vision after several others stated I was not a candidate for a teansplant or any other surgeries.

Dr. Fouraker is a wonderful, compassionate doctor who spends as much time as need for your appointment. He frequently is a key note speaker at conferences, and has served in foreign countries as well. He gives back to the community much more than he takes. God bless him.

immuno issue with eyes

The quickest he has seen any patient is 3 hours after the supposed appointment time. This is true even for the 1st appointment in the day!!

Do not get caught in the "Fouraker vortex." It is the vortex where you keep going back for more and more visits with "just one more thing we need to do before I can give you the prescription for your glasses or contacts. Have had the displeasure of dealing with him on both my mother and son and he was equally poor with each patient. Never any conclusion after waiting hours to be seen; just schedule another visit and make sure this time your son's eyes are moist so we can prescribe the contacts. Said my son couldn't wear glasses, but when I got opinions from two other doctors they both said they could fit him for glasses with no problem.

Dr. Fouraker is nothing short of fantastic. I've never had a difficulty getting an appointment to see him. He always makes time. Although I may need to wait a bit longer to see him, I'm glad to do so because I know he will take his time taking care of my cornea transplants. He has an excellent demeanor and is plain wonderful.

Dr. Bradley D Fouraker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.