Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradley L Frasier has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Bradley L Frasier has the following 17 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
Dr. Bradley L Frasier has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley L Frasier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
I am thrilled with the healthcare and service provided by Dr. Frazier and Staff. It is timely to set an appointment with ease. Upon arrival The reception is very pleasant and efficient The lobby is well furnished and space full. the wait for exam was very brief. The medical staff is well trained very nice, professional. It is impressive that the office is filled with appropriate exam space and diagnosis equipment. Dr. Frazier is extraordinary, kind, sensitive and thorough explain procedures and answering questions pleasantly and clearly. I am completely pleased with the outstanding service I received from Dr. Frazier and his staff
Like a lot of men I put off my BPH problem but due to six emergency room catheter episodes I went to Dr. Frasier . He was the only urologist to sit me down and explain his expertise with simple robotic surgery to core out the enlarged cells of my Prostate. I can now urinate strongly, do not need a diaper, and can make love with my woman. I asked for perfection and Dr Frasier delivered exactly that.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Bradley L Frasier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Coast Urology Medical Associates, 3609 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA
Dr. Bradley L Frasier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.