Dr. Bradley Goodwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Goodwin?

Dr. Goodwin = Phenomenal Family Doctor!

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr. Bradley Goodwin has helped my husband and I so much! He is caring, loving with excellent bedside manner. His staff always can fit us in when we come down with a cold - or have an emergency infection or ailment of some sort over a holiday weekend, in which case the Doctor on call will help to get something called into Walgreens. He even took care of us when we were at Johns Hopkins Hospital dealing with a major Whipple operation- and we needed some other Rxs called in. Whoever reviewed him in negative light is most likely not of sound mind.. Dr. Goodwin is down to earth and friendly! He's a great Family doctor!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Goodwin is remarkably tolerant of my emotional problems, and always gives me information in a considerate way.

arrogant

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Dr G is arrogant and angry. He is my fathers & my husbands doctor. I willnot go in with my Dad or my husband to see him and in fact have walked out of his office because of his ignorant attitude.

Posted on October 28th, 2015