Dr. Bradley R Grimsley Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradley R Grimsley?

Great doctor

Dr. Grimsly is the best. My results were excellent.

Thank you Dr. Grimsley

My mother is a patient of Dr. Grimsley. He is professional, supportive and polite. He knows that I am her( my mother's) caretaker. He takes the time to not only make sure she understands what's going on. He also makes sure I understand what's going on. He explains what needs to be done and why. I'm thankful he is my mother's vascular surgeon.

He is a gifted, Christian physician. He has been a blessing and a savior many times.

Excellent

Excellent Dr, excellent service. You are in good hands with Dr. Grimsley and his staff.

A 5 Star Dr.

He is an awesome Dr. I trust him completely, He treats you like family and like you are his only patient, I wouldn't consider seeing anyone but him

I was very impressed with Dr. Grimsley. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and personable. He takes time to answer questions. He is a great doctor and overall a great guy.

I'm another patient who owes my life to Dr. Grimsley. He's a great surgeon, and a great man: so intelligent and skilled, warm-hearted and kind, patiently took the time to explain exactly what he planned to do to restore me to health, and answered all my questions. I trust him completely. You won't find a better vascular surgeon anywhere.

Just amazing.

Dr. Grimsley just helped my wife with blood clots in her leg. I'm convinced that if it wasn't for his expertise and perseverance, my wife could have lost her leg. Thank you Dr. Grimsley. We will see him soon for follow up. If you need a vascular surgeon this is the Doctor to see.

Answer to our prayers

Our son was told that nothing could be done. He had blood clots in both legs and a blood clot in his arota. My husband called his doctor at Baylor and asked if he knew a Vascular doctor that was a good one. He was given the name of Doctor Grimsley. We had also talked to our pastor and he also gave us his name. My son called and went for his appointment. This doctor looked at all his records and said " I can help you.". We knew from the first visit that he was the very best and knew what to do. To make a long story short our son now has blood flow to his legs and no pain. His arota is screened so it does not cause clots. I am so thankful that Dallas has doctors such as Dr. Bradley Grimsley. World class in my opinion. If you want the very best go to this doctor.