Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley D Smith
Dr. Bradley D Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley D Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bradley D Smith has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bradley D Smith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
However a letter I received signed by Dr. Smith with regard to my treatment is something I'm seriously considering posting in a public location. Along with all supporting documents it would shed light on the care you can expect to receive.What I can say is find any other doctor you can. I learned at great expense I can not trust him as a doctor or as a person.
Dr. Smith is a very nice man and a good doctor, unfortunately he is seldom in the office and you have to deal with a revolving door of sometimes good-sometimes bad other doctors. When I initially started seeing Dr. Smith @ 1998 I was very pleased with him and his office. Unfortunately, after about 5 years the office started to rapidly decline. I finally left a couple years ago, after finally being totally disgusted over having to wait hours (in a couple cases 4+ hours) to get in to see whatever doctor was in the office that day. The office staff turned over almost as fast as the string of doctors, making the entire environment unbearable. It is hard to believe that this office can remain open, and I am sure it is only because Dr. Smith is there.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Bradley D Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOcean Medical Family And Urgent Care, 1106 S Pacific Coast Hwy, Redondo Beach, CA
Dr. Bradley D Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.