Bradley Hiner Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Bradley Hiner?

NO LONGER PRACTICING

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

This Dr. Is NO longer PRACTICING. Too bad he wasn't asked to leave sooner. He would of saved a lot of patients and their families pain. Once a great Dr. He sure became a danger to his patients. He took people's trust and smashed it. Drs oath is to cause no harm. Some where Dr Hiner forgot his oath. He has ruined lives and nothing can change or help the damage he has caused. His errors and uncaring has caused permanent serious debilitating damage. He will need to answer to a higher power for what he has done. May he someday feel the pain and hardship he has caused patients who trusted him and believed in him. He has ruined lives and families by his unethical practices.

Is he for real?

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

I went to him for treatment of my dystonia. He over injected my neck muscles with botox, and told me he was concentrating it. Results were horrendous, couldn't swallow or speak properly for 6 weeks. He would not return my calls. His nurse was the gatekeeper, she told me not to call any more. Finally got him-he told me not to worry, as he had to put "only one" patient on a vent (due to too much medication). When I requested copies of medical records of that visit, they were falsified. They sent exact copies of another visit. I complained to the direction of MD/patient affairs-got a letter saying they could find no fault. See this doctor at your own risk, or if you have a death wish.

Stay far away from Dr Hiner...I wouldn't waste the time

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Bedside manner was nonexistent. Spent no time answering questions or reviewing symptoms. Horrible experience that was a complete waste of time. Run away as fast as you can from this unprofessional jerk. There are real neurologists out there that treat patients with dignity.

jeanette walker

Posted on October 18th, 2011

We had been seeing Dr.Hiner for 12 years for our mothers Parkinson Disease. We trust him with her life. He implanted a deep brain stimulator one of the first that marshfield ever did. and I know if it wasn't for him her quality of life wouldn't be so good. She has had Parkinson's for 35 years now and going strong. UNFORTUNATELY we lost him due to his move to Milwaukee, And we are very sad for that. its hard to find a suitable replacement

Mean, cynical, thought appt was a joke?

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Saw my husband for very serious situation: falling, memory lapses, slurred speech episodes, etc. Bascially we have learned he is having classis seizure or TIA (transeschemic attack) symptoms, which are mini strokes.We were referred to Dr. Hiner for a consult. He seemed to listen quite closely and took notes until he asked a few questions and discovered my husband was not working and was pending SSDI. (Social Security Disability) At that point he got up, had him walk up and down the hall, do the neurological finger nose thing, stand on your tip toes and then said "well I have good news and bads for you. The good new is your not suffering from ....(and proceeds to list off a bunch of conditions). And the bad news is I don't have a clue what the problem it, BUT it seems its not serious". He folds my husband's chart up and starts for the door! So I ask " Dr. Hiner what about the fact the he has fallen 15-20 in the last 12 months, he is a young man? That's not right." Hiner says "well then I suppose he should use cane".This guy is an idiot. He did not conduct any tests on him, refer him to anyone, whatever! Oh my! It took several months to get another appointment with a new neurologist. He did a nerve conduction immediately after the first assessment visit; almost NO 'signals' in the left leg at all! It also seems from the eeg that he is having some kind of episodes, not normal seizures, which need further work up.This had NOTHING to do with SSDI, the claim was filed on my husband's back which is plenty to fully disable him Hiner figured he was there for more disability documentation or something so the appointment was a joke? He is an idiot. I tried to to reenage him and he ignored us completely and just walked, like 'go get a cane'?Stay away from this guy. There are several good neurologist on staff with MCW, Hiner is not one as proven by the competent follow up we have received.

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Dr. Hiner is a wonderful Neurologist!! He is a very caring man.

Posted on November 7th, 2017