Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradley S Hurst has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bradley S Hurst has the following 7 expertise
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Female Infertility
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer
Dr. Bradley S Hurst has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Hurst is a fantastic doctor! He is knowledgable, attentive, caring, and takes his time to explain to you your condition. He is very genuine, I consulted him for my condition when I moved abroad, and although he knew I wouldn't seek treatment with him due to my remote location, he still took time to read my reports and give his advise! His staff is also very caring and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Hurst !
Dr Hurst is a phenomenal doctor caring, attentive, intuitive and kind. He is a talented physician and a terrific human being. I completely owe my joy in life my 2 beautiful children to him and his team. He supported us a family all the way through all ups and downs of the process. He helped us to stay upbeat and hopeful. I wish I could see him for everything else as I have my complete trust in him.
Dr. Hurst is very knowledgable, patient, compassionate and understanding. He made me feel very comfortable and has a great bedside manner. He's also fun to talk to and has a nice sense of humor. I am very happy I found him, as he diagnosed me with uterine polyps, which other doctors had not been able to do. He sucessfully removed them and I had no complications after the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Hurst to anyone having problems with infertility.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1984
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Bradley S Hurst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCmc Womens Institute, 1025 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 500, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley S Hurst, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Charlotte, NC, in this video.
Dr. Bradley S Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.