Have you seen Dr. Bradley S Hurst?

Very good doctor. Understands his patients.

Very good doctor. Highly satisfied. Highly recommended.

Fantastic!

Dr. Hurst is a fantastic doctor! He is knowledgable, attentive, caring, and takes his time to explain to you your condition. He is very genuine, I consulted him for my condition when I moved abroad, and although he knew I wouldn't seek treatment with him due to my remote location, he still took time to read my reports and give his advise! His staff is also very caring and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Hurst !

Infinitely Grateful

Dr Hurst is a phenomenal doctor caring, attentive, intuitive and kind. He is a talented physician and a terrific human being. I completely owe my joy in life my 2 beautiful children to him and his team. He supported us a family all the way through all ups and downs of the process. He helped us to stay upbeat and hopeful. I wish I could see him for everything else as I have my complete trust in him.

Awesome physician

I've been meaning to write a review a long time ago. Dr. Hurst removed a large fibroid tumor from my uterus in 2010. He was awesome and the procedure went well. He is very professional and intelligent. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Hurst is wonderful

Dr. Hurst is very knowledgable, patient, compassionate and understanding. He made me feel very comfortable and has a great bedside manner. He's also fun to talk to and has a nice sense of humor. I am very happy I found him, as he diagnosed me with uterine polyps, which other doctors had not been able to do. He sucessfully removed them and I had no complications after the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Hurst to anyone having problems with infertility.

Dr. Bradley S Hurst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.

Dr. Bradley S Hurst Is this you?