Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley J Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Care
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Hair Removal
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
I am a pretty reasonable person, but have to say still shocked by the who my experience with Dr. Friedman. I had several treatments by his staff which were effective. On one treatment I received a mild reaction. I contacted him and told him of the results and he was quite agitated. I subsequently went to receive a treatment directly from him. He said some pretty inappropriate comments and appeared a little angry. My treatment from him left me with a severe reaction that I still have scars from. I had another dermatologist tell me that he had not seen such a bad laser treatment done.
I have seen this doctor several times. I have noticed recently that the results are not the same. I am concerned as he now appears to "hide" when he prepares the injections, when I first saw him he drew it up in front of me, now he makes sure I cannot see what he is doing. I have noticed a decrease in the effectiveness and suspect he is injecting less botox and more water! I will find another doctor....beware....I suspect he is cheating us.....
26 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Bradley J Friedman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGr8 Skin, 11613 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley J Friedman in this video.
Dr. Bradley J Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.