Dr. Bradley A Jabour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley A Jabour?

dr Bradley is a gret doctor and a very long time friend i think is one of the best not because is a friend just because is great and makes your visit very easy

Great Doctor

I was very impressed. The staff was courteous and kind as well as doctor Jabour. In most places I have gone to in the past you never see the doctor and if you do it is just for a few seconds....not only did Dr. Jabour come out to introduce himself, but he made sure to answer all my questions thoroughly without making me feel rushed!

Everyone is a VIP with Dr. Jabour

From the time I booked my appointment till the time I walk out the door, everything was wonderful at Medical Imaging Center of Southern CA. Not only did Dr. Jabour check on me, but he made me feel super comfortable, and took his time to answer all of my questions and make sure I understood his answers completely.

Under new managementfrom 3 years ago, Fantastic service. will go back for any imaging needed(broke foot)so i will have to go back.Beautiful place and very nice people.Thank you.