Dr. Bradley E Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley E Jacobs?

Great Ob!

Went out of his way to care for his patients. Kind and knowledgeable. Very good bedside manner and just a overall a great Doc. Checked on me throughout my labor and talked to me about each step of the process. Loved all the docs in his practice too. Couldn't ask for a better group of physicians.

He may be a great OB

But in the ten years I went to him, I never felt that I was as important as his OB patients. I was just an older GYN patient. To wit; I had a biopsy to determine if I had uterine cancer and was told it might take a week or two to come in. After two weeks, I had to call the office to find out the results. At first I was told to check the online website and I said "Really? I'm to find out if I have cancer from reading a website?" The doctor called back and told me over the phone that I had cancer. And it turns out, the office had the results of the biopsy the day after they took it. I had to call them TWO WEEKS LATER to find the results. When were they going to tell me? It goes without saying, my advice is, if you're simply a gyno patient, find someone else.