Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley T Kendrick has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I didn't get the opportunity to talk to him following the procedure as he talked to my family instead. We were not expecting the diagnosis, which was good, but since it was unexpected, they were caught off-guard and the questions they had for him were no longer relevant. However, I would have liked to have had a little more information based on the new diagnosis. But overall he is an excellent doctor and I have done very well under his care. His office staff is rather rude but that can be over-looked to have a good doctor.
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Bradley T Kendrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Physicians Alliance, 950 N 19th St Ste 202, Abilene, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley T Kendrick in this video.
Dr. Bradley T Kendrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abilene, TX.